Think big. Be bold. And apply.
The graduate hiring process
Prepare your CV and most recent grade transcripts. Instead of writing a traditional cover letter, answer five motivational questions. The questions are:
- What knowledge, skills and/or previous experiences do you have that would make you a great Ørsted graduate? (max. 1500 characters with spaces)
- What is it about Ørsted that most motivates you to apply for the Ørsted Graduate Programme? (max. 1500 characters with spaces)
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, what did you do, and what did you learn from the experience? (max. 1500 characters with spaces)
- List three personal characteristics and explain how they enhance your ability to succeed on the Ørsted Graduate Programme. (max. 1500 characters with spaces)
- In Ørsted, we depend on different perspectives to grow globally. How would you bring different perspectives to Ørsted, and how would that help us deliver our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy? (max. 1500 characters with spaces)
Go to the job advert and apply online from your desktop or mobile device. Sign in if you already have an account, or click ‘create an account’. Fill in the application form, answer the five questions, and upload your documents. You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly after you’ve submitted your application.
Application review process
We’ll carefully screen all applicants, looking at academic achievements, motivation, and mindset. You’ll always hear back from us, regardless of the outcome. If we think your profile is a match for the role and the programme, you’ll be invited for the first round of interviews.
Interview and tests
The best applicants will be invited for individual interviews and, if successful, you’ll attend our virtual Ørsted Graduate Assessment Day. During the assessment process, we’ll focus on your achievements, your expectations of the programme, and Ørsted’s culture and values. Tests will be used to supplement the information you provide in your application and at the interviews. You’ll always be given a chance to comment on any tests and provide further input.
Welcome to Ørsted
Congratulations! You’re part of the team – and we want you to feel welcome straightaway. Your onboarding journey starts before you arrive on your first day, and you’ll receive all the information and resources you need to succeed. We have a specific onboarding programme for graduates so you can meet your cohort and get thoroughly acquainted with the company and culture.